Prepare for serious inspiration. The 2021 Inc. 5000 Vision Conference, a virtual event honoring the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., begins on October 19. There’s still time to register for the conference, which features three days packed full of interviews with high-profile thought leaders, panel discussions on all manner of topics vital to business owners, and networking sessions with successful entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries. Below, some of this year’s can’t-miss programming:
1. Tune into a candid interview with Sheryl Sandberg, who will be making some of her first public remarks in the wake of whistleblower Frances Haugen’s revelatory Senate testimony on Facebook’s business practices.
2. Listen to VaynerX chairman and social media supernova Gary Vaynerchuk share his new secrets on leading with emotional intelligence. Expect plenty of useful advice on how to connect with employees.
3. Figure out how to assess what you value most in your work life with the help of Arianna Huffington, who’s been outspoken about the need to prevent burnout–both for your employees and yourself.
4. Hear straight from LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman how to successfully scale your business, and take away the key advice he’s gleaned from the world’s best business leaders.
5. Find out the best ways to prioritize your employees’ well-being–and what kinds of wellness resources can help you to attract and retain talent–from Amy Friedrich, president of U.S. Insurance Solutions, Principal Financial Group, and Allan Njoroge, CEO of Actriv Healthcare.
6. Learn how to make meaningful and lasting changes in your organization with respect to diversity, equity, and inclusion through direct and actionable goals.
7. Check into peer-led networking sessions that will help you make connections that could shape the future of your business.
8. Learn how the expansion of broadband technology in the infrastructure bill could enhance your business (and get up to speed on the status of the legislation).